Every day I hear story after story from patients and parents explaining how corrective Chiropractic care has changed their life and the significant impact it has had on their entire family.
Every day the results we get with Chiropractic amaze me and I make it my mission as your Casper Chiropractor to show up every day, dedicated to helping as many families as possible live life to their full God-given potential!
As the owner of 307 Chiropractic Health Center, my goal is to educate and empower people to lead healthy lives, free from drugs and unnecessary surgeries.
By gaining an understanding of how the human body functions, my patients are able to make wise decisions about their health and well-being.
I encourage people to lead healthier and happier lives because I believe our greatest asset is our health.
My thirst for attaining elite physical performance was propelled by my years spent playing NCAA college baseball at Wayne State College, where my team advanced to the Sweet 16 in the NCAA tournament.
I went on to pursue my doctorate of Chiropractic at Northwestern Health Science University, in Minnesota.
While there I served as the President of a Chiropractic coaching group as well as received Advanced Proficiency Certification in Torque Release Technique, becoming the only Chiropractor in Wyoming to practice as a Certified TRT doctor.
After losing my father-in-law to brain cancer in 2014, I knew I wanted to return to my home state and deliver cutting edge health and wellness care to my community. The journey my family endured while battling cancer continues to be a driving force behind my passion, guiding me to be a leader in the true meaning of health and how to achieve it.
When I am not at the office, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. In my free time you can find me working out, waterfowl hunting, golfing or at the lake. I look forward to helping you and your family attain all of your health and wellness goals.
To your best health and life,
Dr. Wisroth holds the latest in advanced Chiropractic and wellness training and certifications:
- Doctor of Chiropractic, D.C., from Northwestern Health Science University in Bloomington, MN
- Certified Advanced Proficiency in Torque Release Technique
- Harvard Medical School Certified in Lifestyle Medicine:
- Thyroid Nodule
- Assessing Medical Fitness to Return to Work
- Competencies Case Study
- Stress Management
- Prescribing Exercise
- Acute Low Back Pain
- Nutrition and the Metabolic Syndrome
- Certified from Spinal Kinetics in Spinal Trauma:
- The Mechanism of Injury
- Stress Radiology in the Average Practice
- How to Determine the Severity of a Spinal Injury
- How to Best Manage the Spinal Trauma Patient
- The Spinal Trauma Expert
- Standard Protocols for Trauma Patients
- Established Guidelines Can Back-Up Your Treatment Program
- Adjusting the Unstable Spine
- Spinal Instability
- Pre-Existing Conditions Should Modify your Treatment Plan
- Spinal Trauma Essentials
- Terminology for Trauma Cases