As active members of the Casper community, we hear many questions from new and experienced chiropractic patients. We’ve assembled most of the common questions and answers below. If there is anything we haven’t answered, feel free to reach us at any time to ask!
Yes, we work with all insurances. Bring your card in on your first visit and we will do a complimentary verification to see what your insurance covers. The doctor will then go over your coverage before any treatments.
No matter what the situation, we always work hard to make our care as affordable as possible for our patients, getting you what you need at all times.
YES! We love the amount of children and families we care for! Dr. Wisroth is very accustomed to, and enjoys, working with children, including his own new baby!
After school hours are some of our favorite times because of the influx of children!
There are many reasons for a child to see a chiropractor. In fact, the number one reason children see a chiropractor is for wellness. Many parents nowadays are choosing to be proactive with their children’s health, rather than reactive.
This fits perfectly with chiropractic, which is wellness-based and thus proactive and preventative. Many of our parents bring their newborn infants to our office on the way home from the hospital, before even going to the pediatrician.
Other common reasons for children to see a chiropractor include difficulty nursing, colic, and ear/sinus infections, which are all conditions often caused by problems with the upper neck that likely were caused by birth trauma such as C-section or forceps delivery.
Parents also bring their kids to a chiropractor for care of colds and flu-like issues. Including the weight of backpacks, and consistently carrying them on one side which can cause issues with the spine and posture.
Since chiropractic seeks to restore balance and proper function to the nervous system, chiropractic for kids often has life-altering changes!
Absolutely! In fact, chiropractic care is very beneficial during pregnancy.
Not only does it allow for the mother to feel her best throughout the entire process, but by balancing the nervous system, relieving stress, improving pelvic alignment and decreasing any tightness in the pelvic muscles/ligaments it can prepare a mother for her best labor yet!
Studies show that chiropractic care throughout a woman’s pregnancy significantly reduces labor times and over 50% need less painkillers during delivery.
The doctor is trained in Webster’s technique, which is a specific technique used for adjusting mothers.
Our practice has been built through collaborating with patient-centered medical practitioners.
We embrace our medical community and feel the key to all-inclusive wellness care is communication.
No. Actually, many people elect to continue their chiropractic treatment after feeling well. Why? Because periodic elective “maintenance care” contributes to total health and a well, balanced body.
Chiropractic treatment is an integral component to many healthy people’s “health maintenance” plan; similar to diet, exercise and proper sleep.
You may be surprised to learn how many health related issues can be resolved through our chiropractic care.
Many people have become very fearful of the “old school” methods of chiropractic that involve what some call the “grip and rip” or popping and cracking of joints.
At 307 Chiropractic Health Center, Dr. Wisroth is the only Certified Torque Release Technique Certified Chiropractor in the state of Wyoming, offering the very latest in advanced, safe and gentle pain relief through effective techniques that replace the ‘old style’ method of wrenching, cracking and popping that many patients fear.
Dr. Wisroth has Certified Advanced Proficiency in the Chiropractic Torque Release Technique, which has been proven through research to be the most specific, scientific Chiropractic technique in the world.
It is the most current and up-to-date technique in the Chiropractic profession today and is the first Chiropractic technique of the 21st century. It provides patients of any age with the most gentle and reproducible Chiropractic adjustment available. No scary wrenching is ever necessary!
The integrator was designed and built to reproduce what the hands intend to achieve during a Chiropractic adjustment. The attributes that make an Integrator adjustment something special and powerful are:
- Precise– When using an Integrator we can pinpoint the exact point and line of drive needed to increase nerve function.
- Specific– The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed and thrust provided by the Integrator have all been tailor-made to deliver the perfect amount of pressure to help increase nerve function.
- Gentle– An Integrator adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed position with a controlled amount of force.
- Fast– The incredibly fast, but shallow impulse is one of the secrets to the effectiveness of this adjustment and the reason for it being so gentle.
- Recoil– Another of the secret ingredients built into the Integrator is recoil, which increases the body’s nervous system response.
- Torque– Most primary subluxations are in a three dimensional subluxation. The torque impulse of the Integrator maximizes the effectiveness on the human body.
- Effective– The benefits of the Integrator adjustments have been measured by scientific research and this research has been published in major peer-reviewed medical journals
- Reliable– The way that the Integrator delivers an adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and pressure is transmitted on each and every adjustment.
- Consistent– The assessment, examination and adjustments that are used in the Torque Release Technique are standardized which means that several practitioners using the same TRT method could deliver the same results and experience.
- Recognized: The Integrator is patented for the correction of subluxations. The Integrator is registered with a United States Food and Drug Administration 510k certification and holds a CE Marking for use in Europe. The Torque Release Technique is the only FDA approved Chiropractic technique and method.
Most treatment sessions require between 15-30 minutes; depending upon the depth and scope of care necessary.
The initial examination typically lasts 30-45 minutes, depending on the complexity of your condition. We do our best to give you every attention to care and healing and get you back to feeling your best and on your way.
The title “DC” stands for “Doctor of Chiropractic”. “Doctor” literally means “teacher”. In keeping true to our title, we educate our patients about their conditions, how to improve their health and how to stay as healthy as possible.