As a Chiropractor I do not treat allergies, but many people have experienced improvement under my Chiropractic care.
So many people deal with allergies every year.
The symptoms of an allergic reaction can be as simple as a runny nose, itchy eyes, sneezing, skin rash or more seriously as constriction of air passageways and possibly death.
This all can happen due to an encounter with a cat, dog, peanut or some microscopic grain of pollen in the air.
- The question we must ask ourselves is why do some have allergic reactions to such things and others are not bothered at all.
- If everyone reacted the same to such substances we could just blame the encounter and remove it, but not everyone does.
What is the difference then?
It goes back to the system that controls every single function in the body, your nervous system.
- Your nervous system controls your immune system, glandular system, respiratory system and everything else.
- Another name for your nervous system could be your adaptation system because it is what allows you to adapt to the world around you.
- If you’re hot receptors realize that and you begin to sweat to cool off.
- So if your nervous system is not working well you won’t be able to adapt correctly, if at all.
Instead of focusing on all the possible allergens, us at 307 Chiropractic Health Center focus on locating and removing the inferences to your nervous system that are not allowing you to function at your greatest.
You may have simply lost your ability to adapt to your environment and that is why you are having allergic reactions.
We don’t treat allergies; we help restore your ability to adapt to allergens by locating and removing disturbances to your nervous system.
We help many people with allergies and would love to discuss your specific allergy issue and how Chiropractic may help.